CCP for Businesses and Organisations
The Cultural Competence Program (CCP) builds capability around cultural diversity. It helps Australian organisations navigate and maximise the benefits of cultural diversity in the workplace.
The CCP is scalable, cost-effective, and can be delivered to employees by:
- Web browser – per user fee
- Learning Management System – annual license fee
- Blended learning – options dependent on needs
Pricing is dependent on user numbers.
Benefits for organisations
- Business growth - drive innovation, better business outcomes
- People - increase talent pool, employee retention, increased productivity
- Marketing - improve market reach and customer service
- Governance - meet legal obligations, improve workplace health and safety
SBS presenter Lee Lin Chin - the ‘Cultural Competence Officer’!
Program content & learning outcomes
The CCP explores topics including cross-cultural communication, addressing stereotypes, unconscious bias, diversity and the benefits of multiculturalism in the workplace. There are over 60 animations and films, including real people telling real stories. Also included are fun, interactive activities, plus options for further reading.
The CCP provides a solid foundation in understanding what culture, diversity, inclusion and cultural competence mean, and how this contributes to competitive advantage.
SBS presenter Janice Petersen highlights some business advantages
Why the CCP was developed
Australia’s diversity poses both challenges and opportunities. The CCP was developed to promote social cohesion through fostering a better understanding of diverse cultures.